1. We believe the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead is the same power that equips the Church and transforms lives today.
2. We believe the Great Commission is truly the Great Commission and primary responsibility given to all believers.
3. We believe that without gifted leadership and vision people perish and so does the church.
(Proverbs 29:18, Without vision people perish)
4. We believe we are called to do whatever it takes to reach seekers with the Gospel of Jesus Christ so long as it’s Biblical and ethical.
5. We believe all things should be done with excellence to the glory of God.
(1 Cor. 10:31; Colossians 3:17)
6. We believe that regular worship and fellowship together is God desired and essential for spiritual maturity.
7. We believe that spiritual maturity and life change happens not only on Sunday mornings but also with growth opportunities outside of Sunday mornings.
(2 Peter 3:18; Joshua 1:8,9)
8. We believe that each individual has a valuable God given talent and spiritual gift to be used in the context of the church. Spectator is not an option after commitment to Jesus Christ.
(1 Cor. 12:14; Rom. 12)
9. We believe the church body is a family and we take care of family.
10. We believe church life should be fun, relevant, adventuresome, challenging, and life changing.
(2 Tim. 3:16,17)